Thursday, August 27, 2009

Noises

I swear I just heard a lion attack an elephant.

It's hard to imagine a lion being so brave. But first I heard the angriest lion roar I've ever heard. Then a loud elephant trumpet. I had never heard that before.

Maybe they were teaming up against a poacher.

I could never get used to these noises.

2 Responses to “Noises”

African Safari said...

I dont think I've ever heard of a lion attacking an elephant. I've seen a lion attack a giraffe before, but not an elephant. I think an elephant would beat a lion is a second. i think

You'll get used to the noises, dont worry!

greg said...

The next morning I decided it was just an elephant, even though the first noise was strange.

So I'm curious who is commenting on my blog!

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 Travelblog. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesigns